The 'Pending Credit' link on the my account page links to http://boinc.thesonntags.com/collatz/pending.php. I don't see any credit there, while I have 14 tasks waiting at this moment. I think it would be nice to link it to http://boinc.thesonntags.com/collatz/results.php?userid=932&offset=0&show_names=0&state=2&appid= or show the pending credit tasks on the page.
|ID: 18040 · Rating: 0 · rate: / Reply Quote|
Yep. That is a bug in the server software that I keep fixing every time I deploy a new version. The problem is due to the creditNew which no longer expects the client to estimate the credit they should receive. So, the estimated credit is 0. The pending page expects that valid WUs would have expected credit and, because there isn't any, is incorrectly assumes that the WUs are not valid. So, in the past, I changed the code so it uses the "default" credit for each type of WU as an estimate. So, either I missed adding my fix to the last release or the release I'm running has a new and improved "feature" (a.k.a. bug).
|ID: 18047 · Rating: 0 · rate: / Reply Quote|