|Description||Yacon Syrup did a great impact on weight loss topic and now one of the best diet supplements especially in the US. Yacon Syrup made its first appearance on a very popular tv show in the US known as "Dr. Oz". They explained how the syrup works and the benefits we can get from it.
Dr. Oz show also manage to host an experiment where 60 female viewers are challenged to take yacon syrup for 28 days without changing their diet routine and see what will be the results at the end of the challenge. The experiment was successful though only 40 women lasted the challenged, but still most of them made positive results by losing 2 to 5 pounds just by drinking yacon syrup while not changing any diet routines.
Aside from being an effective weight loss supplement, yacon syrup also:
1. Boost Energy level - good for people who are very active everyday like walking or travelling long distance from home to work, or those people who have work where physical strength is needed.
2. Rich in Fiber - yacon syrup is considered as a natural sweetener, and because of that it contains fiber. Fiber is good for healthy digestion.
3. Improves Bone Density - as people grows old our bones are getting weaker that's why many old people are suffering from osteoporosis and other bone conditions. Keeping our bone healthy even as we get older makes us do more in the future.
4. Shrink down Cholesterol and Sugar Level - Many of us are suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes. Using yacon syrup as an alternative sweetener to our coffee, tea, or any dish can help lowers blood glucose level and cholesterol level.
5. Strengthen Immune System - Fortified immune system is very essential for a human being to prevent absorbing any kind of disease especially if we are prone to crowded area. Lots of viruses are sprouting around the world nowadays and keeping a healthy immune system is really needed.
There are many more things you need to know about yacon syrup and its benefits to our health. We need to think smarter about our health especially in this fast changing world.
|Created||17 Oct 2014|
|Recent average credit||9,138|
|New members in last day||0|
|Total members||2 (view)|
|Active members||1 (view)|
|Members with credit||1 (view)|
©2020 Jon Sonntag; All rights reserved